Terms and conditions of hire
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this SOFT PLAY EQUIPMENT to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the goods. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
- Please remove shoes before play
- A responsible adult must supervise the children at AT ALL TIMES.
- The equipment is suitable for children under 5 years of age. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment. This does not include the large games or large agility package which can be used by older children.
- No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the equipment which will avoid choking and mess.
- All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the equipment.
- No smoking or barbeques near the equipment.
- Always ensure that the play area is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
- Ensure children are not pushing, colliding or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be used in the play area.
- Ensure that no child who is feeling unwell uses the play area.
- Please note that all persons using the equipment do so at their own/parents/guardians risk.
- The person/s or organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
- These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
- Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
- I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above.
- I am aware that whilst in my care, I am fully responsible for the equipment and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the equipment being returned in an unacceptable condition. i.e. damaged or dirty condition, I will be expected to pay an additional charge.
If you are unsure of anything, please contact us.